Subject: RE: [Leica] OT MF RF-110mm f2.0
From: "Austin Franklin" <austin@darkroom.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 18:03:18 -0500

Aren't many other choices?  I don't believe there are ANY other choices.  No
one else makes a MF lense that IS this fast.  Go look at the MTF for the
Noctilux, which many here claim is clearly an outstanding lense.

Out of curiosity, have you ever used one?  Everyone I know who uses this
lense (my self included) can do nothing but sing high praises about it.

People who buy a 110/2 MF lense are not buying it to do copy work.  It would
make a terrible wide angle lense too ;-/

I will re-phrase my statement to "It is easily one of the BEST lenses ever
made"...