Subject: Re: [Leica] Week 7 [Bérubé]
From: MEBérubé <MEB@goodphotos.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 09:49:14 -0500

Nathan;

Thanks for the compliment on the panned image. I took lots of shots of this
guy each time he'd pass by to get this best image. I'd rather it were a
full length shot, but those didn't 'pan' out as well...:)

The B&W (TCN) was shot with the Jupiter3 wide open (f/1.5) at 1/15.
Frankly, I was surprised that ANY part of him was in focus, but yes I
concur that it probably would have been a better shot if just his hands
were in motion.

Carpe Luminem,
Michael E. Bérubé

Message from "George Kenney" <gdkenney@bellatlantic.net> ([Leica] Two quick questions, please)