Subject: RE: [Leica] OT MF RF
From: "Austin Franklin" <austin@darkroom.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 13:33:22 -0500

This list makes me both grumpy and un-grumpy a lot of times.  I'm only
grumpy when someone wants to argue with me about what color my car is, when
it's right in front of me...and it's brown, or is that metallic brown....no,
no...Savannah Brown...that's it!  And, I'm not grumpy to everyone, just
those that ask for it...

OK, I'm happy now ;-)