Subject: Re: [Leica] loco for chrome?
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 22:24:01 -0500

george day jotted down the following:

> Moving on to more fun topics, I was wondering what percentage of people out
> there have a preference for silver-chrome finish Leica gear, especially
> lenses?

Black Ms are bad-ass.  Chrome ones aren't.  Black Ms are for beating the
hell out of when taking pictures on travels to distant places without cell
phone coverage.  Chrome ones are for sitting in mahogany cabinets on red
felt, or being folded infront of the log fire while sipping a single malt.

Black enamel rules!

'Nuff said.

;)

M.

- --
Martin Howard                     |
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU       |              Shit happens.
email: howard.390@osu.edu         |