Subject: Re: [Leica] OT MF RF
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 22:38:22 -0500

Austin Franklin jotted down the following:

> I'm only grumpy when someone wants to argue with me about what color my car
> is, when it's right in front of me...and it's brown, or is that metallic
> brown....no, no...Savannah Brown...that's it!

How do you know it's brown?  Can you measure it?  Colour is just a
pshycological phenomenon, the human perceptual system's interpretation of
wave length in the visible part of the electromagnetic spectrum -- you can't
find "brown" in the car anywhere.

Besides, anyone can tell you it's really "chocolate".

;) ;) ;)

M.

- --
Martin Howard                     |
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU       | It's not who you are, it's who
email: howard.390@osu.edu         | you know that counts.