Subject: [Leica] Flash for M6 TTL
From: "vic di sylvester" <mb230@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 05:13:27

I would appreciate any suggestions for a flash for the M6 TTL.  I purchased
the Leica SF 20 but it has been a disappointment.  Without going into all
the SF 20 faults I need a flash with some power as I shoot mainly with
velvia rated at 40.  When in low light situations it would be nice to have
an adequate flash available and one that would also provide flash-fill.
Because I don't use flash often, I can put up with a larger flash unit than
the SF 20 if it does the job.