Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Average Age of LUGgers and LHSA members
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 06:15:30 -0800

Logan Reinwood wrote:
> Just got my viewfinder yesterday and was amazed to see the picture of the
> attendees at the last LHSA meeting.
> Very few "young" people.
> It seems that most members are more than 45. Is that right ?
> What about the Lug ?
>
> Being 30, I am probably in the youngers.<<<<<<<<

Logan me young son, :-)
The most important thing to keep in mind here is.... don't judge the body by
the numbers! ;-)

In many cases the number means just that... a number and nothing to do with
the heart and feelings for photography.

You might find with many of these >>>> Very few "young" people.<<<  that the
hormones of the body may not be as great as they once were, but the passion
for photography is much greater than many young folks half the age!

The toughest thing on an "old numbered guy"  is seeing a sweet thing and
have a hormone rush that sparkles the memory banks, however, to see a sweet
thing with a Leica in hand can drive you wild with even greater passions!
;-)

Tough as hell sleeping with them though! ;-)

Always put the number last,  as ones feelings for life, hobby and profession
will keep you young at heart, may you be blessed with this outlook as you
ride life's highway. A Leica in hand or nearby will help keep you young, it
sure beats the hell out of 10 pills a day, any day!
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant

Replies: Reply from Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com> ([Leica] Re: focus shift due to filter?)