Subject: Re: [Leica] 85 VF
From: Dante Stella <dante@umich.edu>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 17:52:33 -0500 (EST)

It's not hard to find the Soviet finders.  They're OK.  Some other decent
finders include the Soviet Turret Finder (good), the Tewe Zoom Finder
(better), and the Fuji 180/5.6 finder (same angle of view).  There is also
an Accura Tele-Wide finder, available at BPWLTD.com for about $30.  It's
nice enough.

Dante