Subject: RE: [Leica] RE: Re: focus shift due to filter?
From: "Austin Franklin" <austin@darkroom.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 18:03:27 -0500

Well, get off your horse!  If you have something technically pertinent, I,
for one, would love to hear it.  Now, if you just want to tell me I'm a
dope, I'm used to it, but at least tell me why ;-)

Replies: Reply from "Joe Codispoti" <joecodi@thegrid.net> (Re: [Leica] RE: Re: focus shift due to filter?)