Subject: [Leica] Chicago LUG Alert!
From: Disfromage@aol.com
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 17:37:18 EST

Attention all Chicago LUGgers (and everyone else).  Our very own Martin
Howard is going to be visiting our environs next week.  To celebrate his
arrival I would like to invite anyone and everyone who wishes to come, to
dinner at my home in Wilmette on Saturday March 3rd.  This could be a good
chance to see if we can set a new record for Leica stacking, and participate
in other sports as well!  If you wish to attend, please let me know and I'll
save you a chair.  I hope to see you all on the 3rd.
Richard Wasserman