Subject: RE: Neopan? was: RE: [Leica] Re: Delta 400 vs Tmax 400
From: "Mark Cohen" <markc@binaryfaith.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 11:20:18 -0800

I've been using Neopan (until I got my Nocti ;) regularly. I love the stuff.
With proper agitation and time and temp and all that cr@p it does indeed
have a grain similar to a 400 speed film. Its just beautiful stuff.

I have some Neopan 400, but I haven't shot it much. I've been trying to go
through my stockpile of TMY, TRI-X and HP5+ (I seem to not be able to stick
to one film. )

=Mark