Subject: RE: [Leica] RE: Back to back, belly to belly
From: Richard Edwards <REdwards@Vetronix.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 11:39:01 -0800

This is such a death-before-dishonor way
to load reels that I must try it once just
to say I've done it.

I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees.

What about washing and water-spot issues?
This seems to be where you'd want to get
at the base with as much fluid as possible.
Maybe there are fewer deposits on the back
to begin with?

- -A-L

NO ARCHED EYES