Subject: RE: [Leica] OT: George Mrus & Kodak Retina
From: Jim Hemenway <jim@hemenway.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 16:51:26 -0500

Dan:

I'm way behind on reading the digest and just now saw your following
message.

I'm sorry to report that I was contacted in early November 2000 by
Steven Mrus who asked me to remove George's web site because he was in a
coma at that time and that he was expected to live only a few days more.

I never heard from Steven Mrus again so I assume the worst.

Jim