Subject: [Leica] Focomat V35
From: eric.calderwood@bt.com
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 10:44:31 -0000

I have the chance to buy a V35 , however , it does not have the lens with
it.
I have been told that to buy the lens ( a Leitz WA-Focotar 40mm f2.8 ) from
Leica UK is about £500 .
It would not be worth buying for myself if this is correct , and i cannot
seem to find one used.
If anyone can point me in the right direction to find a used lens it would
be much appreciated.
If not ,is anyone interested in a Leitz Focomat V35 without lens for £250 .
Let me know off list.

Regards
Eric Calderwood

Liverpool UK