Subject: Re: [Leica] OT--a good book on cameras?
From: Rob McElroy <idag@pce.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 13:16:33 -0500

Brian Coe's book entitled "Cameras: From Daguerreotypes to Instant Pictures" published by Crown in 1978 is an excellent overview of camera designs and
technologies.

Many others exist, but Coe's is very detailed an informative with lots of photograph's and drawings.

Good luck,
Rob McElroy
Buffalo, NY