Subject: Re: [Leica] Nothing better to do.........
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 20:58:22 -0800

MEBérubé wrote:

> At 10:22 PM 2/24/01 +0100, Tim wrote:
> >When that picture started to come in, I was wondering. I knew
> >Mark was a dog-lover...
>
> Oh! that was a dog on his shoulder?!?!
> MeB

That dog sat on my shoulder, climbed right up there, for an hour.
But this was not typical for the dog.
It had never done this before to anyone, not even it's master.
I'd walk around the room. Nothing perturbed it.
It was like a parrot!
I have a 99 pound German Shepard but small dogs are nice too!
I may get one to keep Elmo the German Shepard company and play with him.
Beats renting those kids!!
And drive the cat crazy.

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon
USA

My web "real" folder soon to be website
http://www.rabiner.cncoffice.com/

Soon to be absorbed Website by "Foxy": http://spokenword.to/rabiner/
(consisting of late night E-mail descriptions of photos)

Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Nothing better to do.........)
Message from MEBérubé <MEB@goodphotos.com> (Re: [Leica] Nothing better to do.........)