Subject: [Leica] Scanning Agfa Scala with Nikon LS-2000
From: Peter Zak <pzak@desidero.com.au>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 19:56:02 +1100

Has anybody got some suggestion here, are there some magic settings that I'm
oblivious to as the results I'm getting are simply terrible.

I'm scanned scala before and I can't remember it being this lousy.  When I
view the slides with a good loupe they are wonderful.   Perhaps this is
simply a limitation of the scanning technology.  Are there other plug ins
that do a more efficient job that Nikon Scan 2.51 ?

Lots of question, not too many answers!

Any suggestions welcome..

Regards,

Peter Zak.