Subject: RE: [Leica] Filters and Lens Testing
From: "Austin Franklin" <austin@darkroom.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 18:44:01 -0500

> At 04:26 PM 2/25/2001 -0500, Austin Franklin wrote:
> >Do you know of any hard evidence that you can show me that substantiates
> >this?
>
> I have taken pictures with and without and have seen a discernible
> difference at extreme enlargements.

Excellent!  What size enlargement, and can you at all describe the
'difference' you saw?

Though some believe this kind of stuff isn't important to them, it really
interests me and I really would like to understand the reality of this
issue.  Some people like Zeiss serial numbers, I like scientific evidence
;-)

Thanks!  Now we're getting somewhere.