Subject: [Leica] Week 8 in Denver is up
From: "Bill" <bnelsch@qwest.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 19:05:32 -0700

Hi all,

The main shot needs a bit of explanation:  Boulder, Colorado, is a little
community nestled between the mountains and reality (they still can't
believe that McCarthy didn't win), a place where eating a nice greasy
hamburger is probably against some city code or sensibility.  Well, one of
our Dalugers, Jeff from Somewhere in Boulder, NO ARCHIVE, made it down to
the evil city of Denver to witness the miracles of Piezography and was lured
into sin and degradation by another DaLugger and actually consumed a greasy
bacon cheeseburger and about a hundred pounds of French fries. ;-)   And we
now have the evidence:  www.photobynelsch.com/PAW/8.html

Truth be told, he did walk it off.

The alternate was my first real exercise of the 100 APO that Rich was nice
enough to sell to me.  Damn, that is a fine lens!

Bill in Denver