Subject: [Leica] Looking for comments...
From: "Charles W. Hehl" <cwh@fast.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 05:11:26 -0500

Hello,

I am fairly new to LUG, but have been a Leica user and lover for many years.
I would appreciate some critical comments regarding some recent photos I
took in Hawaii and some others I took last fall. I want to be a better
photographer and get more from myself and my equipment.

The photos are at the following two locations:

http://www.photo.net/photodb/presentation?presentation_id=65210

http://www.photo.net/photodb/presentation.tcl?presentation_id=48270

Thanks in advance for looking and comments.

Best Regards
Charles

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Looking for comments...)