Subject: Re: [Leica] Noctilux (from Canada or Germany?)
From: "Dr. Joseph Yao" <Joseph@yao.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 00:18:16 +0800

Lucien,

The truth is, I don't!  I tend to use my APO 180/2.0 more and when the need
arises, I put on a APO 1.4x and I have a APO 250/2.8.

I must confess that I have the tendency to buy what I fancy rather than what
I need.  I enjoy owning Leica equipment a lot.  It is much like I enjoy
buying fancy watches but only to wear a Seiko or Casio at work.

Likewise, I have now secured rather a lot of VE 35-70/w.8 ASPH but I find
myself using the VE 35-70/4.0 a lot more.

Do not flame me, Leica needs people like me! ;-)

Cheers,

Joseph

Replies: Reply from "David Freedman" <dpfreedman@worldnet.att.net> (Re: [Leica] was Noctilux (from Canada or Germany?) ...)
Reply from lucien <director@ubi.edu> (Re: [Leica] Noctilux (from Canada or Germany?))