Subject: [Leica] Re: Anyone else notice?
From: bampolsk@csc.com
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 12:58:58 -0500

Personally, the only thing important to me about the price of Leica
equipment is what it will cost me to purchase.  Beyond that, I really don't
care about the investment value of my cameras and lenses.  First and
foremost, they are tools.  Second, they are wonderful heirlooms that my
children will inherit when I drop off the perch.   I am already inculcating
in them a deep appreciation of the beauty and quality of Leica equipment
and why they really don't need all those automatic cameras.  And, finally,
as the Leica website once posted:  "There are things that feel just as
good...  But they don't take photos".  OK, no flames please.  I know it's
irrelevant, but I had to get it in.

Cheers,

Brian

Replies: Reply from "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com> ([Leica] Leica (?) in the movies....)