Subject: Re: [Leica] Lense testing...now built in hoods
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 12:00:52 -0800

John Collier wrote:

> If I am concerned that I might be banging the lens about, I extend the hood
> and wrap a length of Velcro strapping around space behind the extended hood.
> Not only does the hood stay extended but the Velcro strap is resilient and
> acts as a shock absorber.
>
> John Collier

That's a darn good trick John! I'm going to try it!
You should send that in to Modern Photography!!!
:)

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon
USA

My web "real" folder soon to be website
http://www.rabiner.cncoffice.com/

Soon to be absorbed Website by "Foxy": http://spokenword.to/rabiner/
(consisting of late night E-mail descriptions of photos)