Subject: RE:[Leica] tele-ennalyt....Leica?
From: Franck Maubuisson <fmaubuis@club-internet.fr>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 08:07:24 +0100

Enna was a German company making lenses for several cameras such as
Exakta, 42mm screwmount and probably Alpa and some others. They were
low-price lenses, (much cheaper than Schneider or Angenieux at this time
on the same market)- but not bad. I have a 42mm screwmount 4,5/240 I
bought for 200 French Francs (must be approx. 30$), it's surprisingly
compact and light with a good contrast but it' definitely not Leica
quality.

That's all I know about Enna and Tele Ennalyt - hope this help.