Subject: Re: [Leica] Noctilux Canada or Germany?
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 11:54:14 -0500

All kidding and sarcasm aside....I agree completely that it is not only
inappropriate, but also extremely misleading, if not outright deceitful,
for the word Germany to appear anywhere in, at, or on the Cosina
Voigtlander literature or products.  If Cosina has purchased, or
licensed, the name Voigtlander, they can all anything they want a
Voigtlander product. But these products are Japanese, not German, and
the company should not be suggesting otherwise in any way.

B. D.

Message from Dan Cardish <dcardish@sympatico.ca> (Re: [Leica] Noctilux Canada or Germany?)