Subject: Re: [Leica] Wide angle lens
From: Henry Ambrose <digphoto@telalink.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 14:19:18 -0600

B. D.,
I was responding to Duri's post. Maybe that was not clear.
I'd like to have the 21 as well but with a 24 already its hard to justify!
Maybe not hard to justify - impossible.

I just got a 15 - shooting with it now. Its tough to visualize for the
15.
It is a big, big jump. And it is not an everyday kind of lens unless you
are making your living by photographing the interiors of phone booths. :)

Henry