Subject: [Leica] Darkroom Clogs!!!
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 19:22:46 -0800

http://www.dansko.com/index2.html

CLOMPERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Want to know why it's so hard to get down to that deep dark dank darkroom?

Because you don't have the right footware that's why!

I just got my first pair of clogs! Mine are Dansko from Denmark!!!

	...walking on wet basement darkroom floors... and getting some lift!
And they just made running 5 rolls of Neopan 1600 a real pleasure!

I captured sleet falling through the air and looked great on the ground!
I'm looking at the wet negs on my darkroom light table of the last half of the
roll i shot to get it out of the camera so i could run it. It was of the
darkroom it self and around my home/studio here.
It's nice to hand hold and be able to some down some too inside.
With a 35mm Asph Summicron you can really just shoot and get what you need!

Cordovan is the color for darkroom shoes of course!

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon
USA

My web "real" folder soon to be website
http://www.rabiner.cncoffice.com/

Soon to be absorbed Website by "Foxy": http://spokenword.to/rabiner/
(consisting of late night E-mail descriptions of photos)
tonight!

clomp clomp

clog clog