Subject: Re: [Leica] WEEK 8
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 07:08:34 +0100

Hi Lee,

I love both the main picture and the alternate. I have a place in Zurich where
I also take pictures similar to your birdwatchers--looking down from above at
the shore of the lake, with people sitting on benches and feeding/watching the
birds.

The little girl is lovely too, with the light illuminating her beautifully,
and her curious expression wonderfully captured.

Nathan

Lee Bacchus wrote:

> A trip with the kids to a local bird sanctuary resulted in this week's pic
> and an alternate. Birdwatchers may be an even more obsessive-compulsive
> species than LUGers. Well, maybe not. Scroll to the bottom of
> http://www.photo.net/photodb/presentation.tcl?presentation_id=52810.
> Comments welcome.
> Lee Bacchus
> Vancouver