Subject: RE: [Leica] Puzzled in Alberta would like to know....
From: Buzz Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 11:52:16 -0500

Henry Ambrose wrote in part...

Dear Puzzled,

I suggest that lens design is not the real reason for this phenomena.
I doubt that our photos are effected by the increased distance that the
light travels between the last element of a lens and the film plane.
Unless the speed of light has changed dramatically since I was in school,
this could not be a cause.

Well, actually, the speed of light has changed recently.  At least the
ability of experimental physicists to, slow the speed of light considerably
in the laboratory.  The importance of this phenomenon to photography has yet
to develop.

	Buzz Hausner