Subject: [Leica] Re: Apology, thanks
From: Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 09:00:57 -0800

At 06:41 AM 2/28/01 -0500, Sal DiMarco,Jr. wrote:
>Dear Jim,
>    Thank you for your gracious "apology."
>    There is one point I must disagree with you about. I do not dislike you.
>I've never met you.
>    For the record, I agree with almost everything you say.
>    I do disagree with how you say it.
>Good Luck,
>Sal DiMarco, Jr.
>Philadelphia, PA

Thank you Sal, you are most gracious.

I too truly apologize.

I was indeed offended by the name you called me, an "officious pedantic
know-it-all." And knowing that in your eyes, I had always been just that. I
am truly sorry that I gave you cause to always have that opinion of me.

But in all fairness, in many people's eyes, I probably am an "officious
pedantic know-it-all." But one does not like to be reminded of ones own
characteristics. I accept the consequences and apologize again.

I will endeavor to temper my LUG responses and rants to be less offensive
overall, and to those who take everything so very personally, even when no
personal assaults are intended.

Thanks again,

Jim