Subject: Re: [Leica] WEEK 9 (OR WHATEVER).
From: henry <henry@henryambrose.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 14:17:15 -0600

> I'm trying for
>a quiet reminder here in these images, not a loud exclamation. But perhaps
>they are too melodramatic even at that. I'd appreciate any responses. Scroll
>to the bottom of
>http://www.photo.net/photodb/presentation.tcl?presentation_id=52810 to
>view.
>Thanks for any help,
>Lee Bacchus
>Vancouver

Bed Feb 28

Its hard to imagine what you had to work with without being there but
here goes:

Could you have included the graffitti at the upper left of the frame
"Lier& Thief"
with the bed and the other parts of the under bridge home in the
background?
I can understand you might have needed a ladder - but?

Or some other way to make a detail of the picture the focus with the
surroundings all around?

As it is it becomes a difficult to decipher image - cluttered with no
clue for the eye.

Very best would be the person who sleeps there - if they were willing -
placed in the "bedroom".

Henry Ambrose