Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Are UV filters "safety glasses" for the lens?
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 13:22:29 -0700

I do not use UV filters myself because if Tina and Ted do not, why should a
hopeless photographer like me? I do, however, agree completely that it is
not a particularly important issue. As I have said before, if you are going
to feel uncomfortable photographing with your front element exposed, put one
on. It is better to shoot first ask questions later!

John Collier