Subject: [Leica] Noctilux hood
From: "BT" <smpat@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 22:35:41 -0000

I have recently acquired a used Canadian M Noctilux 50/f1, serial # 3497XXX.
This lens did not have a hood included with it, and I was hoping that
someone would be able to tell me which hood fits this version.

It has E60 front filter thread and also what looks like a possible lenshood
mount recess around the outside of the front of the lens.

Thanks for the assistance
Steve Patriquen
London

"Do you want any of these pictures blown up?"
"No thanks. I'll just throw away the ones I don't like."