Subject: Re: [Leica] Vespa shots
From: Robert Browne <rbrowne@iopener.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 22:05:24 -0800

Mark Rabiner wrote:

Here's the poster!
http://www.rabiner.cncoffice.com/Schooter%2520Poster%2520Bob.jpg

if that doesn't work click my "site" below
Mark Rabiner

http://www.rabiner.cncoffice.com/

Mark,

Great shot of the Vespa. I have been recently considering one as I now commute by car (for the first time in 25 years) rather than walking and my street shooting has suffered as a result. Maybe I'm wrong, but it would seem to me to be easier to stop and photograph when riding one of these rather than a car. Less parking problems. There is a Vespa dealer I pass by on the way to work. They must have about 30 of them in their showroom. If I ever get one I promise to spare the list the question of which camera bag I should use when riding one. Or whether a UV filter degrades the image less than bugs stuck to the front element of a lens.

Robert