Subject: RE: [Leica] Wide angle lens
From: Christer Almqvist <christer@almqvist.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 10:24:51 +0200

>I like having the 28m and the 21mm, both are useful additions to have when
>the 35mm won't do.  Really like both but if I had to give up one it would be
>the 28mm, when you need a super-wide the 21mm is one terrific lens.  Had it
>3 years and I'm still getting the hang of it though.

I had the 15 mm Voigtländer for a while, and the main advantage of
that lens was that it taught me how to use my 21mm. I have got rid of
the 15 mm but now use the 21mm much more often than I did before.
Having had the 15mm, the 21mm now seems quite normal. (My other
lenses are 35 and 90mm.)

>When my wife and I
>were at Grand Canyon and Arches Nat'l Monuments we both were impatient to
>get the 21mm lens from one another.  Super quality for the angle of view -
>everything an M lens and an M6 should be.

Agreed.

>gold

- --
Christer Almqvist