Subject: Re: [Leica] Arca-Swiss plate
From: apbbeijing <apbbeijing@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2001 18:17:42 +0800

Why bother with an Arca plate groove on the RW anyway? You can just clamp
the head on the winder directly. Sure it is not perfect but it works for
those rare occasions (Only 3 or 4 times so far for me) one might want to
attach an M to a B1 and doesn't even mark the winder even clamped tight. It
might work on an M without a winder too but I cannot lay my hands on a
baseplate right now.

Rs

Adrian
- --