Subject: Re: [Leica] UV Filters
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2001 08:33:22 -0500

If you were truly a user, you wouldn't have spent the $1000 (or whatever)
extra the LHSA model cost over the standard model.    You didn't buy a
photographic tool, you bought a fashion statement, nothing more than fancy
jewelry,  pure and simple.

dan c.

Replies: Reply from Dan Cardish <dcardish@sympatico.ca> (RE: [Leica] UV Filters)
Reply from Dan Cardish <dcardish@sympatico.ca> (Re: [Leica] RE: UV Filters)