Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica IIIa image bleeding into sprocket holes
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2001 07:27:47 -0800

Ah yes, the black border. In times past, and in Old World funerary
practices, a black bordered portrait has commonly been associated with
death. So you see, I'm a radical nihilist, since everything has a black
border. No sense in being a piker with deconstructivism when one is
awash in the dying throes of western civilization. At first, I thought
my own mannerism was applied against the moribund mannerisms of the
Adamites, decisive momenters, and Academics of the photographic world,
but have come to realize that it applies to all of our practices.
But I'm only a humble local photographic mortician that is in awe of
those that travel the world in pursuit of their trade. I'm no match
against the Colonials who through their media affiliations so proudly
display the labors and fruits of their pursuits.

As ever, form must outrun content.
Slobodan Dimitrov