Subject: [Leica] Re: Can George read? Can Jim read?
From: "Michael Darnton" <mdarnton@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2001 15:56:05

Jim, until you said this I was going to politely refrain from responding to
your response to my post, but now I will: Gee, Jim, can't you read? If
you're going to quote my post to continue your religious war, try to
understand what it said. It said I DON'T "go the extra mile, spend the extra
dollars, to buy the best lenses available"--that this is not the entire and
sole purpose of Leica ownership. It's particularly ironic that you pick my
post, the entire purpose of which was to communicate that one point and it's
various facets, to use as a stepping stone in your arguement, but "you
didn't really read my post did you... You just skimmed it and saw the line
you quoted and decided that it was your turn to fire a volley".

- --Michael

Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 22:06:09 -0800From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>Subject:
[Leica]

Gee George, can you