Subject: RE: [Leica] R zoom questions
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 20:32:32 -0000

Scott,
Not that I'm looking for myself but since 'Joseph's Quest' was running I
came to see an example of the Angenieux zoom, that was 35-70mm F2.5-3.3,
not at all far off from the Leitz spec.
Prices generally seem to runaround the 550 UKP mark here. Equivalent to c.
$800 USD I guess. There was/is one on ebay recently.

best wishes
Jem