Subject: [Leica] Playing PAW catch-up
From: Matt Kollasch <matthew.kollasch@uni.edu>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2001 16:38:37 -0600

I have posted some photos to PAW page.  The next three are from Paris.
I am mostly disappointed in my shots from Paris, where my negatives tell
me I was suffering from acute OHE (Operator Head Error).  Discouraging,
but I trust I will work my way out of this slump (Slouching Towards Good
Photos?).

This URL will take you to week 7...
http://www.uni.edu/kollasch/photo/paw/pages/week-07.htm

Also, in Paris, we went to a Robert Doisneau exhibit at a gallery.  What
a treat to see them all lined up.  His humor seems more effident when
you can see them all together.  Beautiful prints (signed) and all
fetching at least $4500.  Also went to opening of a show by the Czech
photographer Jan Saudek.  He was there with the same lithe model in tow,
as he was when I first "met" him in Bratislava a few years back.

Week 10 was shot using the ever-venerable monopod also known also as a
beer glass, which was filled, repeatedly, with De Koninck, a Begian
brew.  Cheers! Na Zdravie! Skol!

/matt

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Playing PAW catch-up)