Subject: Re: [Leica] Noctilux Canada or Germany?
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2001 17:08:16 -0700

After having used Canadian and Portuguese produced bodies and lenses, I do
not see any problems with country of origin as long as the quality is there.
If I had an R system, I would have no problems with Asian production either.
My only complaint is that the Leica equipment is of such high quality that
it makes it hard to buy the less expensive Konica and Voigtlander items. I
just picked up my demo 21/2.8 Asph today and I am HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!

John Collier

Just Can't Get Enough Of Those Leica-Ohs!*

*reference to idiotic breakfast cereal commercial