Subject: Re: [Leica] eMail from Betty Anderson - Delta International...
From: "David Freedman" <dpfreedman@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 19:19:57 -0500

Don't dismiss Delta International out of hand.  I've gotten some great deals
from them: $1485 for an M6TTL .58 body, $1306 for the 90/2 AA, $166 for the
Leica loupe. They currently have the 12mm Voigtlander Heliar for $708.
However, not everything is a bargain; prices vary between exceptional and
downright poor. You gotta be an "educated consumer". Customer service has
been exemplary. Shipping is very reasonable and lightning fast.  Lots of
satisfied customers as evidenced by the comments over on Photo.net.

Dave F.