Subject: Re: [Leica] Yosemite photos at last
From: Doug Herr <telyt@earthlink.net>
Date: 1 Mar 2001 19:49:53 -0800

On Thu, 01 March 2001, "Douglas Landrum" wrote:

> Doug:
> These are great snap shots - and I write with great appreciation of the good
> snap shot, an art form.  Is the boof pictured?  I have a 14 year old boy in
> 8th grade - a great kid.  Enjoy your boof - that's what life is all about.
> Regards, Doug

Doug,

Thanks.  Since they are intended as snapshots of an extended family it sounds like they succeeded, at least for you.  I know that in the years to come these photos will remind me of that wonderful hectic week with the 6th grade.

the boof is here:

http://home.earthlink.net/~telyt/yosemite/BOOFSNOW.HTM

Regards,

Doug Herr