Subject: [Leica] Re: Canucks: Easy Prey
From: Douglas Cooper <douglas@dysmedia.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2001 01:00:55 -0500

On 3/1/01 11:29 PM, Leica Users digest expressed the following:

> Besides he thinks we Canuks are easy prey, however as long as we never let
> him forget the War of 1812 and who won (now watch the reaction to that one!)
> ;-) We know we can get him tweaked! :-)

Heh.  I have a friend -- former editor of the Idler in Toronto -- who's a
proud Empire Loyalist, and who knocked on a door in Boston to try to
repossess the house that had once been owned by his ancestors, before it was
stolen by the new and illegitimate regime (i.e. Yankee insurgents).

(Hi Marc!)

Douglas Cooper
http://www.dysmedia.com