Subject: Re: [Leica] New Eastland book ...
From: henry <henry@henryambrose.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 06:48:21 -0600

>On 02-03-2001 09:47, Logan Reinwood wrote:
>
>>There is a potential for an incredible book on leica in the Lug Archive :-)
>
>maybe, but email writings fall under copyright regulations. Every
>contributor retains the copyright on his/her own work !
>
>Pascal

Its interesting to me that every so often I read a magazine article that
sounds like it was gleaned from a mail list that I am on. I suspect that
there is a substantial amount of "research" done on lists. In particular
I think on digital photo lists since thats a fairly fresh subject. I
think it may be because the photo writers often don't know from first
hand experience (or much first hand experience) what they are writing
about.

Has anyone else noticed this?

Henry