Subject: [Leica] Leica R4 Winder and Motor Drive
From: César Bernardo <cesar.photo@clix.pt>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2001 12:54:12 +0000

Hello

Can anybody tell me what is the difference between a motor drive and a
motor winder for Leica R4.
I have an instructions manual but is in german language. Anybody have the
manual for R4 in english on a PDF file or a digital manual.

Thanks for your help

Cesar Bernardo

Portugal

Message from César Bernardo <cesar.photo@clix.pt> ([Leica] Leica R4 Winder)