Subject: [Leica] Delta International
From: AppleMac97@aol.com
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 10:59:34 EST

I bought a new Leica R8 from them last year.  It came with a  3-year USA
warranty from MACK Corp. rather than the Leica Passport Warranty.  But I
saved 30% over the official Leica USA price that I would have had to pay at,
say B&H.  I know other people who have been happy with their purchases from
Delta Intl.  But of course, it pays to shop around!

Muhammad R.K. Chishty, Ph.D
Associate Professor of Finance
Graham School of Management
Saint Xavier University