Subject: RE: [Leica] Rapidwinder with Arca-Swiss base
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 10:11:14 -0800

The grip is tiny and offeset from the lens axis..... Awkward from my
experience to use an offset camera on either a ball head or a 3 way
head.....best to have the lens axis on or perpendicular to one of the 3
"joints'" axis.

I would prefer to see a secondary bolt for the Grip that would allow me to
screw a wrist strap into the grip......( the old 8mm wrist straps use a
1/4x20 male screw to attach to the tripod threads of cameras.....the Grip
has no place to screw one of these into as it is now designed..)

An extra long headed tripod bolt with a 1/4x20 female thread on the outside
whoud be my cuppa.....

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net