Subject: [Leica] PC or MAC
From: "Craig Semetko" <csemetko@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2001 09:08:47 -0800

Thanks to all who gave the advice on whether to get the PC or MAC. The
general concensus was: MORE RAM! Since my machine is not upgradable past
128, that means a new machine. Minimum 256, more than likely 512. With a big
honkin' hard drive. May stick with PC since that's what I'm used to. Not
that there's anything wrong with Macs....

It's great having such a diverse and informed group to draw on for help.

Thanks again,

Craig